Offering Appealing “Summer Salebration” Rates Through Sept. 30
. . . Special Rates Provide a Great Way to Take In the Many New Offerings at the Walt Disney World® Resort, & To Experience the Significantly Expanded Disney SpringsTM
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL (June 2016) – If you have not yet made plans for your family’s summer vacation, there is no need to stress, as there is still time to make the arrangements. A very appealing option is Central Florida, which has something to please virtually everyone in the family. A great way to experience the destination is by taking advantage of the appealing “Summer Salebration” rates that are being offered by the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels for stays through September 30, 2016. The special rates provide the opportunity to take in the many fun new offerings throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort, such as Star WarsTM Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Frozen Ever After in Norway at Epcot®, The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, and the Sounds Like Summer Concert Seriesat Epcot®.
In addition, you can experience the many terrific new offerings at the significantly expanded and enhanced Disney SpringsTM, formerly known as the Downtown Disney® area. When work is completed in 2016, Disney SpringsTM will have expanded to more than 150 shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World® Resort, these seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney SpringsTM. Inspired by Florida’s charming waterfront towns, historic architecture and natural beauty, Disney SpringsTM features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods, with a high-quality, diverse mix of retailers, entertainment, upscale restaurants, and casual dining options.
In addition to featuring an ideal location at an outstanding value, the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and to the Disney SpringsTM area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2016 Disney SpringsTM Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney SpringsTMmerchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts at Splitsville Luxury LanesTM, House of Blues® Restaurant, and Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop.
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $69 per room, per night
- Buena Vista Palace – rates from $89 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — rates from $89 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $72 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com , specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/special-offers/limited-offers/summer-savings-salebration/ (or http://bit.ly/Salebrate ). The special rates are available for stays through September 30, 2016, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series – through July 23, 2016 at Epcot®
- Disney Night of Joy – Sept. 9-10, 2016 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – select nights September 2-October 31, 2016 at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival – September 14-November 14, 2016 at Epcot®.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney theme park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
The reimagined Disney SpringsTM overflows with the sights, sounds and flavors that come together in a beautiful outdoor environment with a charming waterfront setting. Set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, this vibrant destination features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side.
Well underway in its transformation, Disney SpringsTM already has many new offerings that are open. Among these are 25 exciting new retail tenants that just opened their doors in Town Center in May, which includes: kate spade new york, Vera Bradley, Tommy Bahama, PANDORA, Under Armour Brand House, ALEX AND ANI, Sephora, UGG, TROPHY ROOM, and MAC Cosmetics.
In addition, nine new specialty dining locations also just opened at Disney SpringsTM in May: Amorette’s Patisserie, STK Orlando, B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co., D-Luxe Burger, Morimoto Asia Street Food, Sprinkles (cupcake bakery), The Daily Poutine, YeSake, and Aristocrepes. This follows such other recent openings as the Indiana Jones-themed Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, The Ganachery chocolate shop, Vivoli Il Gelato (serving Italian gelato like its sister shop in Florence, Italy), Dockside Margaritas, and Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC (which specializes in gluten-free and vegan baked goods).
Other new shops include Star Wars Galactic Outpost, Chapel Hats, Havaianas sandals store, Sanuk (home of unique footwear), Sound Lion, and men’s grooming store The Art of Shaving.
Also recently opened is Exposition Park, the home to Disney-owned food trucks, with delicious offerings from each of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Plus, there are two new parking garages with a total of 6,000 spaces, and the new Village Causeway which provides guests another path of travel through the area. Plus, a pedestrian bridge from the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels to the Disney SpringsTM area opened, making it even easier for guests.
Among the many other offerings open at Disney SpringsTM are: World of Disney store, AMC Movies at Disney Springs 24, The Art of Disney, The LEGO® Store, Build-A-Dino® by Build-A-Bear Workshop®, Disney Design-A-Tee, Disney’s Candy Cauldron, Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories, Once Upon a Toy, Orlando Harley-Davidson (apparel and accessories), Steve Baker Caricatures, Pearl Factory, Starbucks® at Disney Springs Marketplace, and Shop for Ireland.
Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) is a consortium of seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels that includes:
- B Resort & Spa — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features the new American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offers two restaurants, lounge, and wireless internet
- Buena Vista Palace — situated on 27 lush acres, the 27-story contemporary hotel is just steps from the Disney SpringsTM area, and features a Character Breakfast every Sunday, sports grill and grab-and-go market
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — the luxurious and newly renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – the closest hotel to Disney SpringsTM, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort — offers the ideal setting to stay, meet and play, featuring modern Florida décor and no resort fees
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 comfortable guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney SpringsTM area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues. VisitDisneySpringsHotels.com .