Following 15 successful years each March at with the annual Coral Springs Festival of the Arts and Crafts, American Craft Endeavors is thrilled to announce its newest show, The Coral Springs Craft Fair at The Walk. Residents and visitors are invited to skip the Black Friday lines and enjoy a beautiful stroll outside with 100 fine craft artisans from around the country in a stunning showcase of handmade-in-the-USA original items. This new event takes place Saturday, November 23 and Sunday, November 24 from 10 am to 5 pm both days.
Whether looking for folk art, pet accessories, pottery, jewelry, paintings, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products or special spices, The Coral Springs Craft Fair at The Walk has something to suit every taste and every budget. Lining the pavement in gallery style, the fun-filled showcase also includes a full green market with live plants, delicious dips and more.
Visitors will also have the chance to meet with artisans and discover the process and inspiration behind each handmade piece. Family friendly, the juried outdoor event also welcomes friendly pets on leashes.
WHAT: Coral Springs Craft Fair at The Walk
WHEN: Saturday, November 22 and Sunday, November 23 from 10 am to 5 pm
WHERE: The Walk of Coral Springs
Navigational Address: 2800 N. University Drive, FL 33065
COST: Free and open to the public
CONTACT: email@example.com or 561-746-6615
- Juried, outdoor fine craft fair
- Vetted, affordable craft items
- Original handmade artwork
- 100 craft artisans from 20 different states
- Crafters are hand-selected by independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
- Prices set to suit all budgets
- All crafters are on site for duration of festival
- Pet friendly (leashes, please)
- Vast array of craft mediums from folk art, pottery, handmade jewelry and paintings, to personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products. Prices set to suit all budgets, ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000. American Craft Endeavors produces the top outdoor craft festivals in the country.
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation’s most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida’s vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Downtown Dunedin Art and Craft Festivals (Dunedin, FL), the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group’s founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.