A new open-air food and entertainment venue is coming to Fort Lauderdale! Meet Marina Village at Bahia Mar, a world-class, 35,000 SQ-FT, open-air food hall, and entertainment village making its way to Broward Fall 2023!
Tate Capital and Rok Enterprises deliver on their promise by bringing an open-air culinary and entertainment village with a show-stopping ferry bar and lounge for all in Fort Lauderdale to enjoy.
- Marina Village at Bahia Mar will be a world-class waterfront food, beverage, and entertainment venue, in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, also known as the Venice of the US.
- Marina Village was conceptualized and developed by Tate Capital and Rok Enterprises and designed by award-winning architect, Kobi Karp.
- 35,000-square-foot open-air promenade
- Docked alongside the promenade will be a permanently moored ferry vessel. Originally a method of transportation between Fisher Island and Miami Beach, it has now been converted into a beautifully designed entertainment venue to enhance Marina Village. The ferry holds approximately 500 people with a lower deck spanning 5,000 sq ft and an upper deck spanning 3,000 sq ft.
- About the decor: Adorned with nautical elements, stucco and tile finishes in various hues of blues and white, with natural wood accents to enhance the oceanside view.
- The waterfront culinary and entertainment village will house eight permanent food kiosks and three bars – a mainland bar and two more on both the upper and lower deck of the ferry.
- The charming venue will be overlooking mega yachts to the west, with glimmering ocean views to the east.
- Vacant spaces are available. For food concepts, leasing inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marina Village by Bahia Mar is slated to open fall of 2023. The hours of operation will be Sunday–Thursday, 11 am–11 pm, and Friday–Saturday 11 am–2 am. Located at 801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. For leasing information, please contact email@example.com;