35 Mules, an innovation hub powered by FPL, is opening applications for its next class to help entrepreneurs bring their game-changing ideas to life faster, smarter and at scale. This program includes:
. Access to leading subject-matter experts across FPL in renewables, solar, smart grid and more
· Leadership coaching from FPL and NextEra Energy Fortune 200 executives
· A non-dilutive cash grant of up to $100,000 from FPL
· Dedicated, rent-free workspace with access to world-class facilities on campus for 12 to 18 months
Selected startups will work from the FPL and NextEra Energy campus in Juno Beach, Florida, which is 90 minutes north of Miami and three minutes from the beach.
Applications are open now through Monday, August 23
Apply online at 35Mules.com/apply
By joining the program, startups will have the opportunity to develop their big ideas with access to hands-on training from subject matter experts, mentorship and more. Last year, 35 Mules provided participants with:
· $8.53 Million in grants since joining the program
· More than 60 one-on-one executive and leadership engagements
· More than 160 subject-matter expert learning opportunities with 20+ FPL/NEE business units
· Six awards won and nominations received since joining the program
· More than 200 hours of formal training, including legal, marketing, learn startup and customer discovery, HR, intellectual property
The hub is looking for energy, water and energy-adjacent startups but values diversity of ideas and encourage unsure prospective applicants to apply.