Bank of America is looking for the next generation of community leaders. If you are a junior or senior in high school and are working to make a difference in your school or community, we want to support you.
As a Student Leader, you will participate in an eight-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization where you will learn first-hand about the needs of your community and the critical role nonprofits play. In addition, you will learn valuable civic, social and business leadership skills.
To become a Student Leader, you must:
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization and work 35 hours a week*
- Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship through the end of September 2021
- Be a student in good standing at your school
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator. Contact your recommender as soon as possible to provide them with the requirements listed at the end of the application. You will need to upload the letter no later than January 31, 2021.
Please note, Bank of America employees or members of their family are NOT eligible for nomination. Family members include: spouse or domestic partner, child (including by adoption), parent, grandparent, grandchild, cousin, aunt, uncle, sibling, parent-in-law, brother-in-law or sister-in-law of the employee or the employee’s spouse or domestic partner, as well as step relationships.
*In-person events will be in line with local and national guidelines around gatherings and travel and may be subject to change.
For questions concerning this program, please contact email@example.com.