Tampa’s biggest and brightest holiday event opens earlier this year with millions of twinkling holiday lights throughout the park’s 335 acres, spectacular fireworks, and a brand-new experience with Santa that will create merry memories for guests of all ages. Included in park admission, the award-winning holiday event features all-new activities for the whole family, including:
- New! Holiday in the Sky Fireworks Show: Enjoy classic holiday tunes and watch festive bursts of Christmas colors as they cover the sky in a dazzling fireworks display. Holiday in the Sky is offered on the Festival Field every Saturday and select event nights, beginning November 13
- New! Storytime with Mrs. Claus: Located in the Coke Canopy near the Christmas Town Village, Mrs. Claus will share traditional holiday tales and a joyful song.
- New! Santa’s North Pole Experience, presented by Coca-Cola: Jolly elves guide guests to see Santa in his workshop as he prepares for the holiday season.
Other fan favorite holiday entertainment returning to this year’s Florida-style winter wonderland includes:
- “Christmas on Ice”: Busch Gardens’ longest running holiday show returns to the Moroccan Palace Theater. This inspiring skating production transforms the stage with incredible feats of skating athleticism for a truly unmissable show set to holiday classic songs.
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish: Join Cookie Monster, Rosita, Grover, and Zoe as they help Elmo find his Christmas wish! Families are sure to be singing and dancing along while watching this fun holiday show.
- Three Kings Journey: The musical tale of the famed journey to Bethlehem is celebrated in the round at the Stanleyville Theater.
- Holly Jolly Express: All aboard for Christmas Cheer! This locomotive is on track to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with the favorite songs of the season as guests venture through the park.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Journey to Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland to find the most famous reindeer of all.
As guests dash through the night between iconic rollercoasters, they can explore the Christmas Town Village: a delicious destination filled with drinks and dishes from an indulgent holiday menu. These unique, limited time options include NEW specialty cocktails like the “Mistletoe Margarita” and the “Apple Brandy Hot Toddy”. Complete the night with a signature Christmas Town Hot Chocolate featuring festive flavors like peppermint or gingerbread. Feel the spirit of the season in each bite with the new maple bourbon pecan pie or feast on holiday favorites like the smoked brisket “totchos.” The best way for guests to savor and save during the holidays is with a Christmas Town Sampler Lanyard, starting at ONLY $44.99 for an 8-punch lanyard.
Give the Gift that Gives All Year: Busch Gardens Fun Card and Annual Passes
For a limited-time, guests who purchase a 2022 Busch Gardens Fun Card receive park admission to visit NOW through the end of 2022 for only $119.99. For even more value, guests can purchase an Annual Pass for unlimited visits and unbeatable benefits ranging from no blockout dates, up to six free guest tickets, and exclusive monthly rewards for 2022. The Annual Pass is organized in easy-to-use tiers, and includes one-park, two-park Busch Gardens and Adventure Island Passes, and the popular Florida four-park options, allowing guests to choose the pass, benefits and the parks that are the best fit.
To be the first to know about event details and special offers, visit www.ChristmasTown.com and follow Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Guests are encouraged to check the park’s website before visiting to learn which event components are available each date.
Christmas Town runs daily with park-wide festive fun from November 12 through January 2. Guests can get a head start on the holiday celebrations with a Preview Weekend November 6 & 7 and enjoy shows, holiday character meet-and-greets, and iconic holiday light displays. Annual Pass Members get exclusive access to the 2 p.m. Christmas on Ice performance during the Preview Weekend.
About Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. Busch Gardens is a unique blend of thrilling rides, AZA accredited zoo with thousands of animals representing more than 200 species, and exciting seasonal events all year providing unrivaled experiences for guests of every age. For more information, visit www.BuschGardensTampa.com. Busch Gardens is owned by SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS), a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world.