Guests must use the promotional code “KIDS22” during online or in-person checkout to receive the discount. The following events and activities are available to kids at the museum:
Living History Interpreters:
- The World of Jesus of Nazareth Village — 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Gutenberg Press Demonstration — 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Illumination Activity — Every Friday in July, 12:30-2:30 p.m. in the Illuminated Manuscripts gallery, Floor 4
- Public Tours: Highlights Tour, Monday through Saturday, 11:30 a.m. & 2:30 p.m.
- Group Tours: By advance appointment
Virtual Docent Engagement:
- Jewish Diaspora — Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, 11:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Floor 4
Education Station — Fridays and Saturdays, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Demo Lab — The Torah Scribe:
- Rabbi Moshe: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Transcribing the Torah for the Museum’s Torah Scroll Project — Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., 1-2 p.m.
Did You Know?:
- July 15: Katie Know — “A thousand crevices, caring for a khachkar”
- July 22: Brenna La Grange — “Where there is data smoke, there is a museum fire!”
- July 29: Stephen Gorman — “It just ain’t gonna fit through that door!”
More information on Museum of the Bible is available here.