Fort Lauderdale, FL Water Taxi of Fort Lauderdale (www.watertaxi.com), the No. 1 attraction in South Florida, is providing free rides to all kids under 12 with the purchase of a pre-paid adult ticket all summer long from July 8-August 31, 2019. This is a savings of $14 per ticket, per child.
This special is only valid by advance purchase of the adult ticket(s), online at www.watertaxi.com, using the Promo Code SUMMERKIDS at checkout. Children must be accompanied by an adult to ride.
According to William Walker, CEO of Water Taxi, “As an active partner in the community, the Water Taxi encourages all parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and more of children under 12 to enjoy the water taxi, with the kids to ride free. Riding the Water Taxi is an easy, beautiful and relaxing way to see and participate in all for Fort Lauderdale’s hottest spots, restaurants, beaches, shopping and sightseeing.”
The Water Taxi stops are:
Fort Lauderdale Route:
- Bokamper’s – Enjoy South Florida’s Best Sports bar, offering over 100 TV’s and a riverfront view
- Shooters – Longtime favorite for great food and drinks with full kid’s menu
- Birch State Park & Park and Ocean – Enjoy the beach, rent paddleboards, kayaks, enjoy nature.
- GalleryOne DoubleTree – The Galleria Mall is Ft. Lauderdale’s marquee shopping destination
- Seville Street-Whistle Stop Only, Call for Pickup
- Beach Place + Fort Lauderdale Beach – Beach, shopping, restaurants
- South End of Bahia Mar – A little quieter side of Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Hilton Marina and Convention Center – 17th Street Causeway’s many destinations
- 15th Street Fisheries – Kids can feed the tarpons from the dock
- Las Olas Shops and Restaurants – Restaurants, entertainment, shopping, ice cream and candy shops
- Riverside Hotel + Stranahan House – History, Cheesecake Factory
New River Route-Accessible by the “Riverwalk Water Trolley” A Complimentary Service provided by the City of Ft. Lauderdale and operated by the Water Taxi Company.
- Esplanada Park – Museum of Discovery & Science -Home to the “Hall of Heroes” Exhibit through September 2nd.
- Riverfront Plaza
- Huizenga Park
- Laura Ward Park
- Smoker Park
- South Andrews Business District East
Margaritaville Express Route: (Providing Musical Entertainment & Libation to/from the resort)
- Hilton Marina & Convention Center
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, Hollywood Beach and Broadwalk – Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, through the Mangroves, Flowrider, Segway & Bicycle Rentals,
Live entertainment nightly, with Concerts in the Bandshell each Wednesday-through-Sunday Evening from 7-9pm.